Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 4 - 19 and get 10% off
- Buy 20 - 39 and get 15% off
- Buy 40 - 79 and get 20% off
- Buy 80 or above and get 25% off
- 3.33" x 4" rectangle labels, 6 labels per sheet.
- 100% Compostable and Biodegradable
- Easy-to-Print at home from blank sheets White Recycled & Natural Compostable compatible with laser and inkjet printers. White compostable compatible with laser printers.
- Compatible with Avery Template 5164
- Sugar cane Pulp Paper
- All-Natural and Unbleached with naturally occurring fibers and tone
- Fair Trade Federation recognition
Which Material should I choose?
Compostable labels are an excellent choice when you are putting a label on compostable packaging - this way the entire packaging, along with label, can be composted.
The compostable and biodegradeable material label adhesives have been produced in compliance with major compost standards including international compost standard ASTM D6868 EN13432. This label is certified compostable by Din Certco, and FDA 21 CFR 175.105 (Food-Grade Compliant). (this compostable adhesive label is not yet BPI certified compostable and biodegradable).
PURE Labels™ are the trusted leader in eco friendly adhesive labels. Leading the sustainable adhesive label stickers industry since 2008, PURE Labels are both environmentally-friendly and socially responsible. Enjoy the organic natural artisan look of the leading eco friendly adhesive labels.
PURE Labels™ are the natural choice for office needs, as well as artisan, hand-crafted and gourmet products too.
PURE Labels™ are the perfect way for you to emphasize your commitment to sustainability.
Nice but not centered
Posted by Unknown on 8th Jun 2016
I love the labels. They printed well on an HP Photosmart 7520 printer. The problem for me was I wasted a LOT of labels trying to get the labels to center in the cut lines. The Avery template was centered on the page, but the actual label has less of a border in he right than the left.
***PURE Labels reply: We are grateful that you have brought this to our attention, we are glad you were able to figure it out and that they ended up printing nicely! If you have any more information or photos to further demonstrate what went wrong, please use our contact form to contact us so that we can ensure that the labels are aligned correctly. Thank you!