Buy in Bulk and Save!
- Buy 4 - 19 and get 10% off
- Buy 20 - 39 and get 15% off
- Buy 40 - 79 and get 20% off
- Buy 80 or above and get 25% off
Total Labels: 300
Labels per Sheet: 12
Dimensions: 2.5 W x 2.5 H
Print your own compostable labels. The most sustainable label the planet has to offer - both the label and the adhesive are compostable. Great for eco-friendly small batch product labels, stickers, and more. Each label is 2.5” square, with 12 labels per sheet and a total of 300 labels per pack. 25 sheets per pack. Each label sheet is 8.5” x 11” (US Letter).
- Natural Compostable Labels (SKU: LC1715)
- Inkjet and Laser Compatible
- Tree-Free Unbleached Sugarcane Paper
- Naturally Occurring Fibers and Tone
- Compostable and recyclable adhesive
- Meets FDA requirements for direct food contact
- Made in USA
Label and its components meet composting standards for industrial composting environments.
Standards and Certifications:
ASTM D6400, BPI (All Adhesives and Facestocks), EN13432
Please compost where accepted. Safe for Home Composting. Results in home compost systems may vary.
Learn About PURE Labels' Composting Standards
Each individual component (facestock and adhesive) of these labels is compostable, the adhesive is also compatible with recycling. Label backing liners are not compostable, please re-use where appropriate.
PURE Labels compostable labels and adhesive are vegan and non-GMO. They do not contain harmful chemicals such as bisphenol (including BPA and over a dozen other derivatives), PFAS, or phthalates.
*Clear Compostable labels have been tested with TN-660 Toner. Not compatible with LED, LaserJet, or Inkjet. Other laser printers have not been tested.
We recommend testing in the type of environment and with expected use from start to finish to be certain the material meets all requirements and expectations before purchase.
Available in Custom Printing and Dimensions (Minimum 2,000, starting @ ~$500) Upon Request
Ironically not eco-friendly
Posted by Leah Karrer on 26th May 2019
I bought this compostable product bc I want to reduce my plastic footprint. I’m guessing that’s why 99% of your customers buy it. So I was surprised and very disappointed that it arrived in plastic. And not even recyclable plastic. It Made me wonder if you don’t care or don’t think. Either way I won’t be returning unless I hear from you that you have stopped using single use plastic packaging.
- PURE Labels reply:
Thank you very much for your feedback! The packaging of our packaging is very important to us too. As of late 2018, 100% of our blank label sheets are packaged in compostable cellophane bags. We are working through some existing inventory that had been shrink-wrapped which includes some 2.5" square labels.
Pleased with quality but some room for improvement
Posted by Sam on 27th Jan 2018
I really like the all-natural look of these labels! There are a few areas for improvement:
1. The template provided isn't great - I had to do quite a bit of adjusting to get my printer to line the labels up properly.
2. You really need to be using a high quality printer to make the labels look nice. Due to the fibrous nature of the labels, very small print or fine details don't show up clearly if you're using a home printer.
3. Is the backing these come on compostable? Recyclable? It's not mentioned anywhere.
4. The labels could be a bit stickier. I'm using them on a compostable tube and the ends start to peel up shortly after I stick them on.
I will also say that the customer service I've received has been great!