Buy in Bulk and Save!
- Buy 4 - 19 and get 10% off
- Buy 20 - 39 and get 15% off
- Buy 40 - 79 and get 20% off
- Buy 80 or above and get 25% off
2.5" Square Eco-Friendly Blank Adhesive Labels, 12 labels per sheet.
25 Sheets per pack, total 300 labels. Sheet Size 8.5” x 11” (US Letter).
LC1715 Natural Compostable Labels:
- All Natural and Unbleached Sugarcane Paper
- Certified Compostable
- Naturally Occurring Fibers and Tone
- Compostable Adhesive
- Inkjet and Laser Compatible
- Vegan, Tree-Free, Non-GMO
Natural Compostable #800-1: All-Natural and Unbleached with naturally occurring fibers and tone. Compostable and Biodegradable. Inkjet and laser compatible. The compostable and biodegradable material label adhesives have been produced in compliance with major compost standards including international compost standard ASTM D6868 EN13432. This label is certified compostable by Din Certco, and FDA 21 CFR 17More Sustainability Information
Ironically not eco-friendly
Posted by Leah Karrer on 26th May 2019
I bought this compostable product bc I want to reduce my plastic footprint. I’m guessing that’s why 99% of your customers buy it. So I was surprised and very disappointed that it arrived in plastic. And not even recyclable plastic. It Made me wonder if you don’t care or don’t think. Either way I won’t be returning unless I hear from you that you have stopped using single use plastic packaging.
- PURE Labels reply:
Thank you very much for your feedback! The packaging of our packaging is very important to us too. As of late 2018, 100% of our blank label sheets are packaged in compostable cellophane bags. We are working through some existing inventory that had been shrink-wrapped which includes some 2.5" square labels.
Pleased with quality but some room for improvement
Posted by Sam on 27th Jan 2018
I really like the all-natural look of these labels! There are a few areas for improvement:
1. The template provided isn't great - I had to do quite a bit of adjusting to get my printer to line the labels up properly.
2. You really need to be using a high quality printer to make the labels look nice. Due to the fibrous nature of the labels, very small print or fine details don't show up clearly if you're using a home printer.
3. Is the backing these come on compostable? Recyclable? It's not mentioned anywhere.
4. The labels could be a bit stickier. I'm using them on a compostable tube and the ends start to peel up shortly after I stick them on.
I will also say that the customer service I've received has been great!